Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Cry of your Soul - LOG #1

Everyday is the same. Like a less humorous Groundhog day. I wake up and fill my day with meaningless tasks, all the while waiting for the end of it. Don't get me wrong there are the occasional changes. But these are dangerous as they only allude my mind with hope. Hope is a seemingly bright but short-lived fading light.

Truth be told everyday is a fucking chore. I feel like the one person in the crowd who realises the show is a load of bullshit. Everyone in this crowd just goes along with it because they believe that they have no other option but to just sit through it. What about getting out of your comfy seat and being different and seeking truth?

Call me mentally ill, call me depressed. And yes I am confused but it's hard to ignore the cry of your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment